Friday, December 31, 2010

White Christmas 2010

Please forgive my slackness. It has been crazy around here the past few days.
I have been dreaming for the past 25 years and finally my dream became reality. I, like many others in the Carolinas, Georgia and along the East Coast was priviledged to see a white Christmas after 47 years. I could not believe me eyes when I saw it falling from the sky on Christmas Day evening. I had a good Christmas. On Christmas Eve, my dad's twin sisters and their husbands came down from S. Carolina for lunch and visited for a while. On Christmas Day, we (myself, mom, and dad) went over to my grandparent's house to dinner with my Grandpa, Granny, my mom's youngest brother, and his son and oldest daughter. Later on Saturday night around 10pm, my mom's oldest sister and her husband and daughter arrived from Virginia.


mantle/fireplace


this is my neighborhood on Christmas Day. We got
about 4 inches of snow.


side view of my house. As you see the front door is on
the right side of the house. The house was built back
in the 1960s. The building located behind the house
is the garage.


near my house


Hwy. 29 in Hartwell

No comments:

Post a Comment