Friday, December 3, 2010

Finally Friday

The week started out in November and has ended in December! The signs that Christmas is nearing is noticed more daily especially with the temperature being colder. It has been a good week; however, I am still feeling under the weather but much better than last week. I have been so overwhelmed this week with school finals nearing next week. It is ridiculously insane that I am nearing my first year of school, it just seems like yesterday was June and was starting my first semester. I am stoked about the 2 week break from school which is definitely much needed! Life is treating me well, I am just enjoying the ride and living in fast forward. I am feeling a bit itinerant since my trip to Boston a few months back. It is best we live each day to its fullest because we are never promised tomorrow. My life's motto is Live, Laugh, Love! Thanks for reading like always stay tuned for more is sure to come. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment