Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas finalization

Today, December 23rd is a very busy day here in the Davis house; we are finishing up all the last minute things before my dad's two sister's and their husbands come down tomorrow. I have much to finish from putting up laundry to wrapping the last few presents and putting a bookshelf together. They are calling for snow in SC and North-eastern Georgia approximately 2-5 inches on Christmas Day! We have not had a white Christmas since 1963, which was definitely WAY before my arrival to earth, ha ha! Like I always say, "I will believe it when I see it!"

2 comments:

  1. very amazing blog , really you have a great ideas... hope you share me on my blog : http://touristscene.blogspot.com/

    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for snow! =)
    hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete