Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday

It is a beautiful day! The weather and temperature is perfect. I have been quite busy with school work and working on projects and a final. I went for a job interview on Friday, February 4 at Ty Cobb Hospital in Royston, Ga. The position is Health care Administration in the Emergency Room, it is part-time but could eventually become full-time. I went anxiously awaiting for yesterday Friday, February 11 to see if I received a second call about the job. At 8:37am, Friday morning 2/11, I received a call to call the HR Dept back regarding my interview on 2-4. I returned the call and the lady told me she wanted me to come in to fill out paper work and take a drug test. It looks like a new door is opening and I am getting into my career with the hospital sooner that I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment