Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy days

The past few weeks since my last post have been super busy so I apologize for my slackness. My semester is winding to an end only 3 weeks including this week. It was a cold day today, rainy yesterday, and calling for light snow accumulation late tomorrow night into early Thursday am. I am so ready for spring. I am thoroughly enjoying the beautiful sunny days but not so much the cold, windy days. This past Sunday night had an unplanned happening, my father had to be taken to the ER per EMS due to passing out caused by high blood pressure and was experiencing major chest pains going across to his left arm and down it. He was kept overnight to have a stress test done Monday morning. It did not go so good. The doctor was not pleased with the outcome; he was not able to get a clear view of his heart. Monday afternoon a heart cath was performed and a collapsed artery was discovered and fixed by putting another stent in. He is recovering slowly and in much pain because many blood vessels were cut for the incision.

No comments:

Post a Comment