Saturday, January 15, 2011

Southern Blizzard

It has been completely insane this week with getting snow Sunday night into early Monday morning; which snowed everyone in for a few days. Schools were out all week due to the weather and ice glazing the snow on Monday evening. The snow and ice wore its welcome out BIG time! It was pretty on Monday and maybe Tuesday morning, but by Wednesday it needed to go. I was able to finally go back to work on Thursday, had to go in at 6:45 am; which I was a bit skeptical about having to drive before the sun came up, and thankfully the roads were not that bad except the road I live on but I made it safely. It warmed up enough yesterday, Friday 1-14 to begin melting. *yippee*  I am hoping that come Monday everything is back to normal. I have an incredibly busy weekend much on the to-do list so I best get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment