Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

I am very thankful and blessed to have lived to see another year. I never thought when I was a child that I would see 2012. Thank you Jesus! I was privileged to bring in the new year amongst family and dear friends. I am looking for new and exciting things to happen throughout the year. God has blessed me more than I deserve especially in these last 6 years. I have learned that I can do anything and Christ will give me strength. Philippians 4:13 is one of my favorite verses. I also have learned that whatsoever state I'm in therewith to be content-I mean literally. Although I am from SC currently living in GA; I am learning to be content because if it was not for the grace of God I would not be where I am today. Good things happen to those that wait. Patience is a trait that I am working to have more of. Happy 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment