Friday, June 17, 2011

vacation

I cannot believe that I have not blogged in a few weeks, folks I apologize! I have been quite busy working and baby-sitting til I do good to get in a few hours of sleep each night. Today, I landed another part-time job working at the daycare where my mother works. I will be doing lunch breaks and possibly more soon. I enjoy going up there. I have been helping mom out a few days a week with her class and I love her kids. Me & my mother are taking a week-end vacation to North Carolina for a camp-meeting and to see friends & family. I am excited to be getting away from society for a few days. We finally got rain the other night, it was so nice and hope we get more soon. Well, this is all I can write for now. I must be running along got things to finish up before heading out.

No comments:

Post a Comment