Saturday, March 5, 2011

A March Rainy Day

Today (March 5) has been a nasty, rainy day here in North-east Georgia. However, I am thankful for this rain because we are in great need of it. I am still waiting to hear from the hospital about my start date. This wait is wearing my patience low. I am trying to have faith and wait patiently but it is very hard. Like a verse in Hebrews states, Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I am enjoying my few weeks of no school, I am officially finished with my first year; it really flew by fast and hoping this next year will too. We have been doing work around the house getting things ready for the housewarming/open house party in a few weeks. I am thinking about re-doing my room. I have had John Deere theme for some time now and getting tired of it. I am thinking about matching my bath-room. I have found a comforter set that matches it. I really like the colors: brick red, onyx black, gray, and marshmellow white.
Only 8 more days until I am another year older, but I still say I am 21 (laughing)! It is hard to believe that I am going to be the BIG 26! Things have really changed over the past 5, 10, and even 15 years. In the past 5+ years, I have began to appreciate life more and not just take the small things for granted. My motto is to live each day to its fullest, because we are not guaranteed tomorrow.

1 comment: